Dont’ you just love a good ole’ spinach and hot bacon dressing salad? I know I do, here is a healthy version of one, that just happens to be Paleo approved!
* 2 cups fresh, washed baby spinach
* 1/4 cup, organic cherry tomatoes
* 2 TBS organic diced red onion
* 1 hard boiled, organic, free-range, egg
* 2 strips, organic, nitrate free, bacon
* small grilled chicken breast
For the Dressing:
* 2-3 TBS of bacon fat from your bacon for salad
* 1/4 cup EVOO
* 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
* touch of honey
* salt and pepper to taste
Directions: Cook your bacon, save the fat. Cook chicken breast and boil egg. When chicken is done, cut up into pieces, and peel and chop egg. Mix all ingredients for your dressing and let set for 20 minutes if able to incorporate flavors; toss and coat with sald and other ingredients and arrange on 2 plates or take the extras for lunch! Enjoy!
Benefits of Spinach:
Best Wishes & Live Beautifully!
If you are interested in one on one health coaching please visit me at www.hormonebalancehealthcoach.com